Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

OMG (Worst/Best day of my life!)

So finally, last night around 11, my sister was born! It was literally one of the most surreal moments ever standing outside of a room waiting for something you've been waiting for all these months to come. But she came after a 16 hour stint at the hospital yesterday... Yikes!

During those 16 hours I probably gain a couple pounds due to the fact I ate terribly yesterday. I'm a vegan so really what do I get to eat in the hospital other than a boring salad? Lets see... Crackers with peanut butter, a package of nutter butters, french fries, fritos, and oreo cookies! What a delight right?! Mmmm maybe if I wasn't health conscious being that I lost a huge amount of weight 4 years ago I wouldn't have minded.

But other than that I enjoyed luxuries such as, free water, television, lots of warm towels, the beautiful view from the hospital room (sarcasm... much sarcasm), hospitality from (most) of the workers, and all of those other great amenities you get in a hospital.

But back to her. She has my mother's eyes, lips, and complexion it seems like, and her father's (she's my half sister) nose and huge head :P She is cute though and I think she likes me already, but we'll see when she gets a little older hehe. But yea, that's how yesterday happened... I'm exhausted but happy :D

6 comments:

Sackgirl said...

Congrats on your sister arrival. Hope you enjoy her.

Coyadre said...

Thank you :)

Spychip said...

Yay! That's so awesome!! I remember when my sis was born... be prepared for a week of no sleep! :P

awesome_phoebe said...

Awww congrats Coyadre :)

Coyadre said...

Thanks Spychip and Phoebe! And Spychip i'm a pretty heavy sleeper so idk about that! lol

Mollymoo15 said...

Congrats on your new baby sister!(:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner