Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, November 12, 2010

The Real World: Brideport (Ep 2)

Previously on The Real World...

Hey i'm Regina!

 The roommates began meeting up
Ashton.

And romantic interest sparked between Casidy and Brent 


I'm walkin up ta this gurl. 
Nace body, great hair, nace skin

I cain't waiyt to meet hur!

Just hearing Brent talk right now is turning me on to him. 
I'm gonna like this!
 



I'm Chris!
Nathan
Hey everyone! 
I'm Cory and this is Kierra!
So have yall picked out rooms, 

or what?
You can room wiyth me girl!
 While feuds between some of the girls heated up

I think it's kinda f***ed up that Gina asked Kierra to be 
her roommate when we met first. 
Definitely don't like this girl at this point!
 Leading up to a boiling point for Kierra

B**** I will run up in dat mouth real quick!

I just can't believe that we're fighting already... 

And over something so d*** stupid.
Uhh i'm over all of you a**h****!

But after words of wisdom from Chris
You may have not meant to come off the 
way you did but it was really outta line.

Just go Casi!

Casidy tried to make everything right


I take full responsibility for that fight last night 
and i'm sorry it had to happen...
I apologized to Kierra because ultimately I was in the wrong 
and she had every reason to be upset with me! And I don't
want to feel like me and her never got the chance to
be friends over something stupid like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the true story!

Kierra: "B**** get outta my face!"
                                                                                        
Of  8 people
Brent: "Where are we raght now!?"
                                         
Picked to live in a house
Casidy: Oh Heeeell no!
                                                      
Work together!




And have their lives taped.




Regina's: "Are ya'll serious raght now!?"
                                         
To find out what happens


Chris: Oh my God you people are so immature!




Whiyn people stahp bein palaght.


And staht geyttin real!


Ashton: I f****in hate you guys right now!


All: The Real World: Bridgeport!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








 So what do you guys 
want for breakfast?


 Nathan: How bout 
some waffles sexy lady!


 Oh me!?  I'll make you 
some waffles anytime!


 You can make me waffles 
anytime too Casi!


You got it baby!


 I know you aint talking 
nasty to my boy Casidy!


I though I was your 
boy KiKi!


Don't worry Ash, 
you mah b**** too!


 Uhh ohh ya'll got a brotha 
feelin' jealous!


You guys think i'm jokin', but i'm 
gonna make you mine Kierra!


(Casidy: Laughing) 
Oh for real dough!?


You people are ridiculous, 
making claims to one another already!?


Seriously, give me a month, i'll make Kierra fall in love with me. 
Wait and see.
 
 Me? Ashton? I don't know about all that... 
I never been with the Asian persuasion before, but i'm here 
to have a good time, 
so who knows.



Hay Chris, whoya taukin' to?


 Oh nobody, just Jewelle. (Oh)


So whahts up wiyth you two?

I really want to get to know Chris better. 
She seems a little reserved, 
I want to get inside her personality more!


 I really don't know right not, 
she seems to think i'm some type of 
whore or something hokking up with every chick in sight!


 Well iyf iyt helps, I doun't think 
ur some tahpe a whore or somethiyn!

Well gee thanks Brent!


                   
Jus helpiyn' aht, 
one roomie at ah tahme!




So what do you guys 
wanna get into toady!?

 I say we hit the club early!


 Seycond'

I can definitely get 
down with that too!

This is why I don't date guys! 
How about we check out the city first.
See what's poppin'!

Shey's gotta point ya'll!

 Ya'll peoplez gotta plan yet,
cause I can d*** sure hit this city by myself!

Oh no you won't be!


Ashton is starting to get 
little creepy with Kierra. 
Maybe that's his strategy or something. 
Maybe it's a Cali thing?


 Souns lahke ya'll gots a date!

Ok, how bout this, we check out the city, 
then we hit the party spots!

Alright then, let's do this s***!

 Let's do what s***?


Cause I know you guys weren't 
about to go out without telling me!


Ashton: Oh my f****** G**, not a "f******" gin 
Kierra: Look Casidy you need to git ova yo chalidish bulls*** ok! 
know we woulda said somethin' to you!


 Ok, but that's not the point "Kierra"!


Well what is da d*** point!? S***! 
I'm so sick of you, you ain fahve years old! 
Act like a woman! Not a d*** chald!


Well you know what, i'm over it. 
You people have fun without me! (Ashton: Laughing)

                   I think these girls 
just fight to be fighting!


Casidy's mother: Alo?(Hello)  
Casidy: Bueno, soy hija,tuve que 
hablarse porque mis roomates 
me pongan tan colérico 
algunas veces sabe!? 
(Hey, it's your daugher, 
I had to call you because 
my roommates just make me so angry
sometimes you know!) 

My mother is an 
Puerto Rican immigrant, 
she's speaks no to no English. 
She's my rock and 
I just really need to talk to her right now

 
CM: Mija, no hay nade que puedo hacer, 
tu sabes como eres. 
Posiblemente existe 
el problema  en ti?  
(Sweety, there's nothing I can do from here,
you know how you are. 
Maybe the problem is you?)  
C: Pues si es evidente mama, pero no tiene 
que ponerme en actitud peora... 
Y no, no existe en yo misma. Me pongan sentir a 
una bruja malvada o algo terrible asi. 
(Well that's evident mom, but you don't 
have to make me feel worse... 
And no, it's not me. They make me 
feel like i'm some type 
of evil witch or something.)

CM: Mira hijita, hay propósito si lo ves o no. 
 Piénsalo eso que acabo de decirte mija. 
Adiós, con Dios bien!  
(Look sweetheart, there's a 
reason whether you see it or not. 
Think about what I just told you sweety. 
Goodbye and may God be with you!)   
C: Chau mamita 
(Bye mommy)   
CM: Chau.

My mom has always been tough on me, 
but she's made me so much stronger that 
I can really appreciate it.

 Reg: Come on ya'll 
Ash: I'm so ready to get out of this house with this crazy bitch!  
Ki: Boy you crazy



Ash: Feels so great to be outta that damn house!  
Br: You saiyd it bruther!

Ya'll need slow dan  yo! 
These pumps is killin' me!

I knough raght! 

                    You gurls kneugh what ya'll were giytin 
yourselves inta when ya put um own!  
                                          
You know what, I hope my roommates are having 
a great old time without me. 
They think because i'm here alone 
they've won or something. 
I hope they know they haven't!



 So Ki, tell me something about yourself. 
Something no one else in the house knows 

Like, what you mean!?

 You know, just something. 
I wanna get to know you better


 Well, I was born and raised in Baltimore, I got three sistahs, 
come from an abusive life, 
but I try not to think about it much you know, 
but that's what gives me da thick skin I got now!


 Oh, i'm sorry to hear that. I been through it too kinda. 
My parents weren't really good to one another either.


 Well it... nevermind.


 No tell me!


Thiym touw are jus toou cute! 
If they dougn't hook up I maght haveta force um!

 Sough Nathan,  who iyn the house 
do you wanna hook up wiyth!?


 Man, I think Regina is a 
5 star chick for real!


Regina's alraght, 
but i'm after Casi!


 Yea Casi's a hottie, 
but way too much drama!


Yea, but i'll straightin' er aght!

 Hey beautiful, 
how bout me and you chill for a bit.


Boy stop flirtin' wif me!


Cory is definitely trying to get Ki away from me, 
so I figure i'll just interrupt him!


 Hey, you guys ready to get outta here!? 
(Regina: Leyts go!)





Thiys playce iys jumpin' ya'll!


So we giyt to the club and everybadys jus tryin' to 
let some steam out n have a good tame ya know!?


 You look beautiful tonight Regina 
(Thanyk you sweety)


So i'm bein a little flirtatious with Regina, seenin' how she takes it. 
Then I look over at Ashton and Ki! This ought to get interesting!


 Get it girl! 
(Kierra: Haha ur d*** right!)


 Gina, i'm really feelin' 
you right now girl.


Naythan's bein' real sweet raght now. 
I don't know iyf iyt's the alcohol tawkin' er naught. I hope not cuz 
Naythan's a cool guy, 
I can definitely see us gittin' inta some things!


 Hey, you look great tonight, what's your name? 
(Bartender: Stephanie, you need nother drink sweety!?)


No, i'm plenty wasted right now, 
so are you into girls at all?

I bisexual, why? You are interest!?


I'm pretty drunk, and this bartender is really cute, 
i'm loving her Simlish accent! 
But I really want to stay faithful to Jewelle.


Well, I would be but I have a girlfriend, 
you know how that goes


 Yes, I understand. 
I no want to be girl in teh middle, no?


 Naythan you've beeyn lookin at me 
lahke that all naght sweety. 
What iys it!?


        
You're jus so beautiful tonight, now what i'm sayin. 

Can't take my eyes off you!


So what's up baby!?


I met this smokin' hot Simlish chick at the club 
and she's defintely comin' home with me!


You tryin' to come back to the house with me tonight!?


Well ahm... We jus met


But you are cute, so I come home with you!
 I'm lookin' round at mah boys tanight n i'm praud! 

 Ashton is gettin in close with Ki


 Cory's makin' aht wiyth some rayndum gurl


Nathan's hookin' up wiyth Gina!


What a naght!



Hey Ki, come here.


You know I really like you right?


I know Ashton, it's just... I don't know.

I've tried everything with this girl. 
I've showed her I care about her past, i've complimented her, 
i've tried charming her. What more can I do!?


So I can tell the naght didn't turn out too wew fur 
Ashton cuz iyt's dead salence in the car. 
I mean, it's jus akward fur me cuz i'm in the front wiyth um.



 Uh, i'm sow reydy to take these pumps off! 
(Nathan: Haha that's gon be my job!)

 You know where ima be!

 Sounds lahke somebody's gonna have fun tanaght!

Oh mah God I thank Nathan's really serious, 
iyf so i'm the luckiest gurl eyver raght now!

 Alraght ya'll, i'm headin' iyn! Naght!

I thank I better go freyshin up!

Naght ya'll!

Um.. yea i'm outta here, night you two.

So i'm totally ready to get me some tonight!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


So how was you guy's night out?

It was alright. Everyone was making out with one another, 
I met a cute bartender, got her number, nothing special.

                                                                       Wait, Casi? 
Are you crying?
(No, it's nothing)

                                                                       No really, i'm fine.


No! I'm your roommate and 
i'm gonna be here for you. 
What's the matter. 
Casidy: Well you know it's just i'm here, 
trying to make friends with you guys but 
I feel like I just keep distancing myself more 
and more from you guys... 
and i'm really not trying to, I just have 
a strong personality you know?

Casi is a really sensitive person 
I think that's something that the
roommates need to understand 
so she doesn't have to 
like she's not a part of the group.

 (Sexual noises)


 Do you touw really need 
to do thayt iyn here!? 
(Nathan: YES!) 
Mah
god, you two are siyck!

                                     
                           Well could ya at least stop 
maykin' all dat racket!?
(Regina: Stut up Briynt!)


 Look Ashton, I know you really like me but 
i'm just not ready for another relationship right now.


I just got out a bad relationship. 
My ex cheated on me and made 
me look lahke a d*** fool, 
i'm just not ready to be with 
anotha guy right now, ok...

 You're not just sayin' that so i'll leave you alone are you?
 
No Ashton, you're cute. 
I love yo lil percins, 
ya lil slicked up her, 
yo lil California talk, and all dat, 
but I just don't wanna get

close to no guys right now.

So are you sayin' it'll be 

possible in the future (Ashton!)

 What about spooning!?

Goodnight Ashton, my Asian persuasion! 
(Goodnight Ki, my sexy Black mama!)


So how was ya night with Mr. Nathan!?

Girl, everythang n mar! How was ur naght with Ayshton?

 I didn't have a night with Ashton, 
I told him I wasn't interested n 
I don't even know wha you know? 
It's like i'm jus scurred or somethin'.. 
What chu think?

I thank you touw are adorable tougether!

For real!?


Youw knough whaht, 
ya'll should go onna date!

Ya know, dats notta bad idea!

 So ima as Ashton out own a date 
n see ha things go from there.

Ashton, can we talk for a minute.

So I was talkin' to Gina earlier n she said 
me n you should go on a date... So...?

Absolutely! Let's do it!


SCORE!!! I've been waiting sooo long for this moment!

So what made you reconsider?

 Well I don't know. I figure I need to get ova mah past, 
your a really sweet guy Ashton. Even if you is crazy as hell!
 
Well thanks Ki, i'm glad 
we got to come out together. 
It's something about you, your special!

Wow, no guy has ever said that to me before. 
I think your special too Ashton!

 You know, Ashton is a really cool guy and 
if he plays his cards right... Who knows!


 
























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next week on the Real World!

 Look, I just wanna apologize


 Hell no! I aint acceptin not one more 
apology from ya sorry ass!

Dis b**** must be out her d*** mind thinkin' ima
roll over jus like dat again!

Ur not gonna jus be usin' me lahke that you siyck b******!

I can't believe this is happnin tah me...





12 comments:

Emily said...

I am prone to outbursts during reality shows, such as "Ewwwwwww" and "I don't want to see your nasty baby straight out of the womb, put that away." and the commmon "It's called absistence."

I shouted in this episode, "Commit, you A$$!", "I have come to terms that my father is an industrial hoarder.", and finally, "Are any of these women's cup sizes smaller than a C?"

I await your anwsers to that last little outburst. :D

awesome_phoebe said...

I love it Coy :)

Can't wait for the nest episode!

awesome_phoebe said...

*next

Coyadre said...

I love your comment Chocolate! May I ask who you were talking to? And to answer you last question, I was wonder when someone was going to point that out! Everyone knows nothing good comes of chest sliders MADE by EA! Therefore i'm not liable nor responsible for the mammoth breast sizes of these women ;P

And Phoebe, thanks! I worked extremely hard on this one so I especially appreciate it :D

Coyadre said...

Oh and Chocolate, you forgot Chris, her chest isn't that huge ;]

Emily said...

In order:

Kourtney with Scott
Kourtnet with child being born
Snookie
From this episode:
Ashton
Myself
Every women except Chris. Including random townies. Does Bridgeport happen to have a shady surgeon hanging around the hospital?

firestar said...

I loved ittt!!! <333 xD
I laughed at the "(sexual noises)" thing. xD

I still love Ashton. :P

Coyadre said...

Chocolate, you literally made me lol. Thanks for that =D
The Bridgeport ladies do seem to have alot of "stuff" in their chests don't they. Must be the LA of the sim world.

And Fire, thanks! I knew someone would appreciate my humor by putting that :P
Ashton loves you too!

CelSera said...

Coya, LOVE the effect you did with the hidden camera -- it was so realistic! You hit another one out of the park with this episode. Keep it up! You're really good at this!! ;D

Coyadre said...

Thanks, i'm really trying to make it nice! That's why it was up so late. I wasn't uploading a lack luster product =D

Emily said...

I lol at your interpretation of Texan accents.

Sexual noises seem, 'slippery'.

Coyadre said...

When ever Brent speaks I think of this teacher I had in 8th grade. He has his voice in my brain for some reason. That's exactly how he talked!

Well, sexual noises ftw? =P

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner