Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Just letting you guys know.

So if you live in America and definitely if you live on the east coast you've heard about Hurricane Irene. From what the television is telling me it's coming straight to where I live. This being said I may or may not be seriously effected by the storm. We just don't know how severe it will be.

Basically what i'm saying is I might have to leave and not be a part of the community for a while or I might be here next week, it all depends on how the storm is feeling this weekend :P But seriously I just wanted to let you all know!

3 comments:

Sackgirl said...

Yeah my sister phoned me from Florida. She said she shouldn't be too affected. Hope you and your family stay safe and your home. Thanks for letting us all know.

Spychip said...

Oh my gosh, I hope you're alright... man I never knew that there were hurricanes in the US... I mean it makes sense once you think about it, but still.

Coyadre said...

Thanks guys. We still don't know if were gonna have to evacuate yet. Very stressful.

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner