Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

*Sigh*

Well my followers/people who give a shyt... In 2 days I will be heading back to "La secundaria" for my last year. It's a mixture of excitement/anticipation/nervousness/and a few other disclosed adjectives *or modifiers for those who like to sound a tad more smarterer*


I can't believe i've been doing this for the past 14 years of my life! Going to school everyday *Except Saturday and Sunday* and such. Kinda surreal that after 2011 i'll never have to do it again. Very surreal actually. I don't want to say i'll be neglecting my good ole blog, but I will definitely be in the background (more often then I already am) lurking...


So anyway I got my little schedule, I kinda like it in the "I'm glad these are classes I can actually tolerate" kinda way!


First period I have British Literature. I'm not a huge fan of reading but i'll put on my fake British accent *Ohh i'm sooo good at it too!* and hope I don't have to write a 10 page paper or something... Next I have Advanced European History with the greatest teacher EVER! Seriously, this guy is hilarious. He was my psychology teacher last year... best psych class ever. 3rd period i'm a Spanish Aide thingy. Kinda 1 of my specialties *hehe* and last but not least I have consumer and personal finances I believe it's called. I have no idea what it's about but it sounded useful considering i'm horrible when it comes to handling money. I'm terribly frugal XD


So yea, with fun classes like that who needs to blog!?
*Yea... no*

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner