Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Super Mario Bros Wii... Fail.

I think my title is a little misleading... I love the game unconditionally, but I had a lot of fail moments playing it today.

It was Family Dinner Sunday (Every other Sunday) and I was planning on not going. But my aunts house (Where we have it) is right down the road and I was bored so I had my cousin come get me. We then proceeded to eat cookies and play Super Mario Bros! At first it was just me and her playing but we begged my mom into playing... the pandemonium, ohhh the pandemonium...

Apparently we all were doing something wrong in someone else's eyes and as a whole we exhibited 0 team work! I was apparently doing everything wrong on purpose, but I wasn't! *Wink wink* My mother on the other hand was rushing through everything killing everyone who wasn't caught up and always took the power up things when she didn't need one! *Mean Face!* And my cousin was all around silly and threatened to stop playing every 10 minutes!

Needless to say, we fail at playing Super Mario together, but we had fun I guess :P

1 comment:

Emily said...

Reminds me of my experiences with scrabble

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner