Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shakira.

This is Shakira, is she good!?
Anyone who knows me personally in real life
knows Shakira is one of my favorite artists.
I also claim her as 1 of my celebrity wives
along with Alicia Keys and a few others :P


I used the picture below as a comparison a lot, although
I did use 3 others as well. I hate how people's
faces vary in photographs, though I also find it very interesting.


I also opted not to give her blond hair because
I prefer her with this hair color. I think I did a
pretty ok job with her.

2 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

Looks pretty correct to me :)

Bethyk said...

I must say, there is a resemblance.

Nice job :)

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner