Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Blogging... In Spanish!?

So i've been visiting a lot of blogs/websites here lately, some of which that are bilingual. I'm sure you all know what I mean. Some have stuff in one language, then in English, or they have a translator at the top.

But anyway, the moral of the story is i've been thinking about taking this interesting bilingual blogging thing up. I mean this blog is in 97% English right now anyway, but I figure I could get a little translator, for foreign peoplez passing by. And also there's the fact that I like to use Spanish a lot... So don't be surprised if 1 day you come here, and stuff is in say... Spanish! I'll have a little translator thingy just in case:P

6 comments:

Dora said...

Seria bueno, de todas maneras yo, ya te leo en español.
Felices dias
Doramar

Anonymous said...

Si escribe en espanol!! Es Muy interesante. Voy a tratar de entender

I hope that made sense xD

Bree said...

Espero que decidas bloggear (¿Dices "bloggear"? Creo que sí pero realmente no sé xD) en español a veces! Si escribas definitivamente leeré :)

Emily said...

Νομίζω ότι αυτή είναι μια κακή ideam και θα συνεχίσουμε να μιλάμε στα αγγλικά

:)

Coyadre said...

Grazie mille Peace

A mi me encanta usar Italiano! Que bella es la lengua, no?

y si, digo bloggear. No sé si es palabra verdadera, pero es suficiente pa mi! :P

Coyadre said...

Па се разбира Chocolaty чоколадо

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner