Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Coyadre's Regular Blog!

So I went ahead and made another blog. A blog for the non-sims 3 side of myself.
It's for all the things that aren't sims 3 that I like to talk about/discuss/ask.


Come on over. Let's have a party... or something equally entertaining.
http://coyadresregularblog.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=2

Tis very naked right now. I'm apologize for the scantly cladness.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Cool! I read some of the posts but it won't let me comment. If it lets me later I will :)

Coyadre said...

Oh I didn't realize i'd have to redo that for the other blog too.

Stupid blog :P
Tis commentable now!

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner