Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lazy.

I realize I haven't really updated this blog in like what... 2 days :P

If you didn't know or hadn't noticed... I'm quite lazy. I am a "Do it when i'm in the mood" person. But have no fear (If you care) I have not abandoned my little blog of Coyadriness.

I've actually gain a little bit of my life back and i'm kinda enjoying it for the time being... I'm sure this blog and the sims 3 shall suck the life right back out... Sooner or later.

I'm going to go play now... I now leave you a picture of 1 of the things i've been doing with my time. Goodbye :D

3 comments:

Emily said...

I live as a recluse soooo. . .I don't really want that big of a life. Maybe laser tag. :P

awesome_phoebe said...

In your spare time you turn into some strange fluffeh creature and cut people with scissors?! o_o

Just kidding, just kidding :P

Coyadre said...

Yes Phoebe, fear me!

I also draw, but that's boring, mar cutting pplz *Hehehe*

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner