Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Real World: Bridgeport (Ep 3)

Previously, On the Real World!
                                                          
                       The roommates debated on 
                       what to do on their first night out


How bout this, we check out the city, then we hit the party spots!


Alright then, let's do this s***!
But without Casidy



I know you guys weren't about to go out without telling me!
Causing another feud between her and the other roommates

Oh my f****** G**, not a "f******" gin


I'm so sick of you, you ain fahve years old! 
Act like a woman! Not a d*** chald!


Further distancing her from the group.






  

Casidy: Bueno, tuve que hablarse porque mis roomates 
me pongan tan colérico 
algunas veces sabe!? 
(Hey,I had to call you because 
my roommates just make me so angry
sometimes you know!) 


Casidy's Mother: Posiblemente existe 
el problema  en ti?
(Maybe the problem is you?)
Brent and Nathan set their romantic goals while for their time in Bridgeport. 

 
I'm after Casi!






I think Regina is a 5 star chick for real!

                         And Nathan has already begun to fufill his. 
      



While Ashton's attempts at romance with Kierra continue to fail



You know I really like you right?

I know Ashton, it's just... I don't know.


             Causing Kierra to reveal a part of her past


I just got out a bad relationship. 
My ex cheated on me and made 
me look lahke a d*** fool, 
i'm just not ready to be with 
anotha guy.

     But after a talk with Regina, Kierra changed her mine
                                     
Youw knough whaht, 
ya'll should go onna date!
So what made you reconsider?
I figure I need to get ova mah past, your a really sweet guy Ashton. Even if you is crazy as hell!
You know, Ashton is a really cool guy and if he plays his cards right... Who knows!
                                                                                    
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the true story!


Kierra: "B**** get outta my face!"

Of  8 people
Brent: "Where are we raght now!?"
Picked to live in a house


Casidy: Oh Heeeell no!
Work together!
And have their lives taped.
Regina's: "Are ya'll serious raght now!?"
To find out what happens
Chris: Oh my God you people are so immature!
Whiyn people stahp bein palaght.
And staht geyttin real!
Ashton: I f****in hate you guys right now!


All: The Real World: Bridgeport!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Chris: So what's goin on mama!? Jewelle: Nothing, me and Phoenix wanna come see you babe! Chris: Really!? Is Phoenix there? Let me talk to em!
Phoenix: Chris? Chris: Big brother hey! I've missed you sooo much you don't even know it boy! Phoenix: We've missed you too Chris! I'm ordering tickets to fly out there as we speak.
Chris: Oh my God i'm so excited to see you guys. Love you guys so much see you when you get here alright Phoenix:Jewelle: Love you Chris! Chris: Love you guys! Alright bye bye.










My big brother and my girlfriend are like the two 
most important people to me,
they're the only people that really
understand me back home 
so the fact that they're 
coming is so amazing to hear!






Hey guys, guess what!!



You're smilin hard so it's gotta be something serious!


I swear since the day we got here I haven't seen Chris smile, not even once! So this is like a revelation or something... 
Maybe she's tipsy or something? Who knows!
What's up mah leysbian friynd!?
My big brother and my girlfriend are coming to see me soon!
Are you guys gonna make out like two hot lesbians should?
Ashton, you're a real mess you know that man!?
Uhh what a creepy thing to say Ashy!
Did you expect anything less Christina?
Actually no, your a typical male, so no. You know I love you anyway Ashy!


Ashton definitely provides me with some comic relief in this house. With all the drama it's nice to have such a silly guy around. He reminds me of my brother sooo much it's crazy!
Hey sexy lady, looks like you need some love


You dount know thayt boy!


Oh, yes I do!


Sough whut, yah readin mahns naw!?


What if I said yea?


You'd be doin ah goohd job!


Sow me n Naythiyn are maykin out you knou 
 
 Jus havin fun n stuff, thiyn I remamber, Naythiyn has a girlfriend bayck iyn Philly! I'm like shocked raght now! I'm a houme wreycker or sumthiyn!
Wait, Naythiyn... Doun't you have uh girlfriend?


What chu mean a girlfriend, i'm here, in Bridgeport trying to have a good time with YOU!


Louk, thayt wasn't thee queystiun... (Come on Gina, that's not important!)

I cayn't buleive thiys man raght now!)


Your seyriously gonna sit there n say iyt's naght important?


Look Gina, you knew I had a girlfriend from day one so don't stand there n try to act like this is all me right now!


Ouh ahm sorry I doun't keep track ov ur eyntahre lahfe Naythiyn!


You know what Regina, I got nothin to say to you right now!


Well giyt the f***out thiyn!  
Gina is trippin for real, but I aint worried bout it.)

Ki, let's talk for a minute




(I already know exzacly what Casidy want, I just hope she's ready for what I gots tuh say.
Look, I know we've already been here once, but I wanted to apologize for what happened the other day. Again, totally uncalled for and I hope we can be mature about this and move along


Well Casidy, I don't know what kinda weird f******' ideas you be havin in yo heayd, but there's no way in hell i'm forgivin you again.


I understand what you said last time, I just though we could be mature about this


Umm, I don't see where my maturity level has anything to do with this. I'm "mature" enough to make my own decisions, i'm "mature" enough to say i'm not forgivin yo ass, and i'm "mature" enough to be done wif this convasation.



 Look, I just wanna apologize



Look bitch I just told you! Hell no! I aint acceptin not one more
apology from ya sorry ass! Now git the f*** out mah face.


You know what Kierra i'm over it, and over you. F*** it!

Dis b**** must be out her d*** mind thinkin' ima
roll over jus like dat again!
What a dumb bitch...




Ashton!? What chu doin boy!?


So me n Ashton have been hangin you know, 
just havin fun together, but he's wild as hell! 
I aint eva been wif a man so... 
so... full of energy like him.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I'm gonna leave you guys alone...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kierra: Good, close da door!




Yo! I knew they had alotta built up sexual tension, but those two are goin at it!)





*Door bell*
Hey Chris, you've got some visitors hon!


When I first saw Chris' brother and her girlfriend I was... a bit surprised. They just weren't what I was expecting you know?
Chris: Wow, have I missed you! Jewelle: I've missed you too babe!


And my brother! I haven't seen you in months! Lovin the hair Phoenix!


Phoenix has been living in Indiana for the past couple years and I only get to see him every once in a while so the fact i'm seeing him right here in the flesh and not talking to him through the phone or anything is absolutly amazing!
You look great too, I see you've cut the hair again!


Chris: This is my roommate Casidy Phoenix: nice to meet you ma' lady


Nice to meet you all too, you've got a great woman here!


Phoenix: Ohh I know that!


Oh stop it P


So what do you suggest we do together here in Bridgeport Casidy?



I have no idea, just go out and have a great time together!




(Just being around Chris' girlfriend and brother I can tell why she's the way she is. Their all so loving and friendly. I wish I was more like that.)




Nathan: Hey babe Liz: Hey Nathan, you haven't called in a while, what's up with that. You use to call like every day.


Well it's just that... i've felt distant from you since comin out here.


Liz: What the hell is that supposed to mean Nathan? We usually talk everyday! You're the one who hasn't been calling! Nathan: Maybe it's just we should wait till I come back?


Liz: Or maybe you're jus sayin that cuz it's some other b**** there you wanna f***! Don't play dumb with me Nathan! I aint stupid!


Look what ever Liz, i'm over this conversation...


Liz is bein a total b**** right now and I aint tryin tah hear it, know what i'm sayin? Gina's 10 times better anyway!


Ay yo Gina, I know you not talkin to me right now but


Oh ah wonder whah thayt iys...?


Look, give me like 5 minutes Gina!
Naythin really diysrispeyct'd me the uther daiy and ah'm not reaydy to just forgiyve hiym for trahin tuh use me lahke thayt!
Look, I know I was an ass to you the other day but i'm tryin to apologize hopin we can get back close.


You're honiystly serious raght now Naythin?


Well liyt me ask you somethiyn...


So you thank i'm gon f*** you n lay up wiyth you wiyth you sittin up tellin ur girlfriynd you luv her n s*** lahke thayt!? Iyf so ur outta ur d*** mahnd plain n siymple honey!


Look Gina it's not even like that. Me and Liz are on the back burner.


Bull s*** Naythin! BULL S***! Ur not gonna jus be usin' me lahke that you siyck b******!


You know what Regina, fine! I don't want you, never wanted you! Just wanted to f*** and that's it! Nothing else you fat disgusting b****!
Ohh mah God I can't believe you would say something like that to me...


Ahm absulutly shock at this point and I can't believe this is happnin tah me... Me n Naythin haven't been seein ah to ah but tuh go out of hiys way to insult me lahke that? Disgusting...


Regina girl, you cryin aint you.


Yea but


Hold that thought girl, I got some business to take care of.


Nathan don't know it yet, but he bout to find out you don't mess with me or my b****es!



What did you say to her that got her in there cryin!?



 


Aint none ah ur concern...


Oh yes the f*** it is boy, now answer my d*** question!


Look, I aint scared of you, so you can get outta my face!


You aint gotta be scurred ah me! But you best watch ya d*** self cuz I aint the one to be messed wif!


What the f*** ever Kierra...


Yea it's gon be some "what the f*** eva!"


Kierra need to take her belligerent ghetto a** on some where. She don't know, i'm from Philly n I aint scared of no small time Baltimore b****!


Regina: Ki, I luv you gurl you know thayt!? Kierra: Girl I try, but for real, I wanna know what he said that got you in here cryin.


Well... He mentioned mah weight... Somethiyn i'm insecure abaght yah know?
 
Mah weight was always been a problim fur meh growin up. I was always the "heayvy girl" n stuff lahke that anyd it hurt yah know...
What hurt me waysn't the fact he was talkin bout mah weight, but the fact he went theyre to mayke me hurt. I know we beeyn faghtin n stuff, but whyah would he go outta hiys way to hurt me lahke thayt!?


Girl, first of all, I can't believe he called you "fat". Girl your body is perfect!


Regina: I meayn people tell me thayt but it's hard walkin round here with gurls lahke you, n Chriys, n Casi with ur sliynder bahdys n stuff. 


And you know what, the only reason he said that to you is cuz he's mad he can't have none of you no muh! Girl he furious he cayn't git nonna you!


See I know how guys like Nathan work. They go for yah weak spot cuz they don't know how to express they anger. But you gon be alright without him... I aint never like em no way!










So how have you guys been, it's been such a long time since i've seen you guys, especially you P!


I've been alright, wish you weren't here livin it up in the city without me, but it's all good.


I'm thinking about coming back home. I've still got doubts, you know how mom and dad are.


But anyway, enough with this depressing crap. How much have you been livin it up here Chrisy?


I know what you're gettin at! I've been totally faithful to Jewelle, she knows that.


I totally trust her Phoenix, like 100%

I know you do! So there Phoenix!

Being with Phoenix and Jewelle is really making me miss being home. They just make me so happy, happier that I am here.)





So I invited that hot girl Selena I met at The Brightmore the other night over






"Selena"

For another "good time" if you know what i'm sayin!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You ready for this baby!?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Selena has to be the easiest chick i've ever met in my life! It's like i don't even have to try with this one!


Hey guys, I just got back from the hotel! Aww look at you 2!


Yea ahve beyn sittin here with theyse two all naght cuz Cory's upstairs with Seleynuh, Nathan n Gina aren't talkin tuh nobahdy, n Casidy's still upseyt bout the faght she hayd wiyth Ki yesterd!


I didn't know you two got into ANOTHER fight. Did you at least go easy on her Ki!?


Ki? Go easy? You're outta yer mind Chris!


I kin be nice when I want!


Well, regardless, you two are really cute together!


Oh I know that!


Oh bruther... Look wat you dun did Chris!


You're jus jealous Brent! I haven't seen you hookin up with anyone yet... What happened to Mr. Stud football player!?


Well... Ahm kanda lahkin Casi.


Oh my God really!? That's cute


Hey you lahke girls, you thank Casi's beautiful doun't cha!?


Casi's pretty in all but not my type at all! Too much drama outta that one.


Well what kin ah say, I like smokin Luhtina chicks!
Chris' crazy! How kin yuh be a leysbiin n naught thank Casi's amazin!?


I love you Brent, your like the humblest guy i've ever met!


Wew thayt's whaht hayppins whin u're rais'd uh farm boy iyn Teyxis babe!


If I wasn't into girls me and you would be makin babies right now!


While thiys fantisy is runnin through mah heayd can we add Casi maykin a threesum!?


Why the hell not my countrified friend!






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                  Next Week On The Real World!

 

It is time for operation make Casi fall in love with Briynt!

Why! You loouk sow lovleh taday Casi!
I unt know what it is but it's something goin on between Brent and Casi!

Brent: Casi, did I eyver tell uh you've got some gorgus ahs? Casi: Brent, why are you being to sweet to me!?

I may or may not have told Casi about Brent's crush on her!

Brent: Me n Casi are goin tuh make aht iyn the hot tub! Casi: Yea, were goin to make out in the hot tub! Like right now!
 

4 comments:

firestar said...

Awesome, like usual! :D
Lolol @ the threesome. xD

Coyadre said...

Gracias =D

Emily said...

make the texans talk more.
make the texans talk more.
make the texans talk more.
make the texans talk more.
make the texans talk more.
PLEASE!

Say it out loud exactly how it's spelled. I almost fell off my chair.


:D

Coyadre said...

He's gonna talk more next episode, next episode is his episode =P

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner