Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Just stuff that's been going on in the marvelous place called "Coyadre's marvolous sim game" =]

I'm bored, I must blog now.
As most of you know, I am no stranger to uploading tons upon tons of simming goodness here. This post will be no different. If you hate pictures. leave. Or stay and hate the pictures... it's fine with me ;D




I've been playing with my sim, Devin. He's almost my new Mitcha, just less man-whorelike with a small dose of man-whoreness. You'll probably see more of him in the future, he's entertaining!


He looks under the influence... of bubbles... from blowing bubbles and nothing else! Nothing !

He sleeps

And goes to bars.

And sleeps in a normal bed.

Oh yea, I forgot to mention, he's a vampire. See his little fangys.

That's the random chick he woohoo'd. I'm such a terrible simmer :'O *hehehe*

At yet another bar. What a lushy wino Devin is *tisk tisk tisk*

Aww look at the tree! What kind of tree is that anyway? Don't say it's a willow... Is it?

Devin was washing clothes and then this happened. Odd dancing pair huh?

Hmmmm freshiness =O}

And the clock was right! I was suprised...

I don't think he's doin it right...

Devin's life is hard, living in a huge dorm, with tvs, and free food, and tons of people to be friends with, nice furniture, games, books, expensive showers, urinals, clean carpets, a maid, a stereo (That the other's WON'T leave alone ever...), a large room, you know... he's got it hard.

Those sims are so stupid... *Says with Al Gore South Park voice* For cereal! I hate the one in the shorts... He should be locked in a room with no doors and left to starve. Yep, i'm a terrible simmer :S



So... what's been goin on in you guy's games. I like listening to sim stories, tis entertaining... I'm sleepy now. Goodbye ;D

1 comment:

Kittycattylion said...

hothothothot.
almost burned mah finger!

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner