Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just something that made me laugh hysterically earlier...

My doggy, Rústico =P
He's silly, and cute, and fluffy, and when I was taking pictures, unamused.


I thought that was hilarious... He looks like a little demon doggy! That's his GTFO face...

He looks upset with me. He wouldn't move for me, "Rústico not amused"


His stubby legs look so funny in this picture =P

He certainly has grown since "THIS" picture hasn't he!?

*Sigh* The only dog i've ever sorta kinda loved...
So this end's my random post, goodbye!



3 comments:

MummyGaGa said...

aw so cute

Emily said...

You cannot resist doggy love. No matter how hard you try!

Coyadre said...

He's been so bad lately, he won't stop getting himself rapped around the pole outside! But regardless he's my lovable little Bassetlab =P

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner