Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Omg yay :D

This has been one of the best days in forever for me =D


My mom got off work at 2 today and we went to my favorite restaurant ever.... Chipotle!!! Since i'm an only child me and my mom has always had this special relationship. It doesn't hurt that we basically have the same exact personality :P


But anyway, we went to my favorite organic store, I got a vegan snickers bad =} and a big cookie... So amazing! I also got the best vegan chicken in the world from Giant!


Then if the day couldn't get anymore satisfying... I got accepted to my first college! I had got a package in the mail while we were gone from Stevenson University in Northern Maryland =D I'm so happy because I really liked that college!!!


Oh yea, and a lot of people gave me some nice comments in my first Real World Episode! Thanks you guys! AND, I finished ALL my college applications today!  This has been a great Saturday for Coyadre =]


Edit: And oh yea! 10,000th pageview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

I'm glad you had a good day and congrats about getting accepted!

Emily said...

:) you deserved everything.

All 81 stalkers.

CelSera said...

Congratulations dude! College is such an amazing time of your life...I think you'll really enjoy it. You have to push yourself and challenge yourself like never ever before, but it'll all be worth it.

LOL and I'm glad you had a great day, even at Chipotle. ;D

Bree said...

Congratulations! :D

firestar said...

Awww, congratsss!!! :D
You're awesome. :D

Coyadre said...

Thanks everyone, you guys are all great =]

I appreciate it :'D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner