Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

And the family grows

So i've been playing my sims religiously all weekend. My Tyler family is growing =D

That's little Porfirio bein all adorable n stuff!

Hehe


*Mean face*

Then Claudia had to go and get pregnant again!

And had little Demarcos!

And Chaco had little Porfirio.

I don't think Chaco likes Demarcos very much :(

Then Porfirio became a child.

And Demarcos, a tot!

Then Rosalinda just came out of nowhere (Claudia actually had her, I just didn't take pictures for a while :P)

Random

Pictures

It's Claudia and Chaco's b-day

Excuse her, she's excited.

There's the new and older looking Claudia.

Then there'e Chaco

*Waiting* (That's Claudia's father btw!)

(And her mom!)

Cool hair right?

Chocolate was holding Rosalinda (Idk what happened to your face, it's weird) Oh yea and Paco, Lisa, and Fire were also there for some strange reason :P

It's Demarcos' turn!

Haha he has girl hair *Points and laughs*

And P turned into a teen



I feel like i've seen this face before...?
Photobucket
Porfirio's father Chaco when he was a teen

Photobucket
Porfirio's grandfather Sergio when he was a teen

Photobucket
Porfirio's great grandfather when he was a young adult.
They all have Subaxi skin except for Porfirio, but they all look a lot alike don't they!?
 =D
Here's P sneaking into the club.

And succeeding!
Guess it worked out ;]
                                         

4 comments:

Emily said...

:o

Age me back NOW.


Thank you for your time.

Coyadre said...

Everyone's getting old. You, Fire, Lisa, Paco... I don't even remember why you guys are in my game to begin with :P

Emily said...

me either.

That age me back down still stands.

Coyadre said...

Well, I can't say i'll make it a priority, but the next time I see you out and about i'll think about it :P

My towns become quite populated. There's always a bunch of random people I don't know running around so i'll see if I can find you, or maybe not... hehehe

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner