Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

What i've been doing all morning.

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and decided to make some sims.


I started on a Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron just because. They're coming along I guess :P
Actually, I think they look terrible... Especially the Zac Efron one...
I made very necessary edits to Zac's whole face. Very necessary.
His nose is... impossible. But they look so much better in game :(
Ohh yea and my mouse is going hay wire... So darn annoying.



6 comments:

firestar said...

Zac looks really good! :D Vanessa's a little off, though. I think the eyes.

Coyadre said...

Haha that's funny, I thought it was the other way around :P

Chicago said...

You got Zac really close. I agree with the nose part, it looks a bit funny. I think EA needs to tweak those nose sliders a bit.

Is your mouse dying too? Maybe we over powered our computers this year with the sims lol.

Coyadre said...

Zac is perfect now. I tweaked him and his face is on point imo! And yes, The nose sliders need to cure over like natural noses do. I think i've got his nose looking semi-normal now.

And yes, this mouse has been in the process of dying for the past month... I need a new one for Christmas :S
I really just wanna throw it at a wall and scream expletives at it...

Anonymous said...

Egads! You're so talented! I wish I could make Sims like that. :/
I really like your blog by the way :)

Coyadre said...

Thank you Christina ;P

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner