Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Best Restaurant Ever...

Chipotle, yes it is yes it is...

I went there earlier today for only my second time; i'm totally hooked. I have never had a burrito so good in my life! Let me break my perfect Chipotle burrito down for you guys ok
-Rice (With Lime and Cilantro)
-Black Beans (With Sauce)
-Guacamole (Best thing ever!!!!)
-Pico de Gallo (tomatoes, pepers, onions, seasons, etc)
-& Lettuce


That's all I need, yo, of course cuz I iz a vegan =P
Sounds extrmely simplistic I know, but their burritos are HUGE! Like 8 inches long or something, and 3 inches wide! They're "Da Bomb!"


But then I was thinking... There is like 0 Mexican food in The Sims 3. I would say Hispanic food in general, but that's a whole other category xD


I was just thinking since Mexican food is so popular, or should I say, Burritos, Tacos, Fajitas, and such are so popular they would have put a little somethin somethin in there you know? Most people (people who aren't use to Mexican food)would probably hate authentic Mexican food though, I personally don't eat a lot because most Mexican foods are vegan friendly at all, well neither is Puerto Rican food... But I can cook my way around it xD


So yea, that's all I had to say... And if you've never been to Chipotle... Go find yourself a Chipootle!!!!!!!! NOW! =]

6 comments:

Chicago said...

O-M-GAAAAH! my family has been hooked on Chipotles for the last two weeks. I recently started going back after having it like too many years ago and I'm so glad I went back.

I had a similar burrito like yours but with Chicken (full blown, slightly ashamed carnivore I am). I had black beans, corn, the guaco, a mouth watering load of cheese, and rice. So delicious, but I had heartburn afterward lol

Coyadre said...

My family is hooked on Chipotle too =D

My mother, cousin, aunt, and I love it there! They are the one's that convinced me into getting a burrito. The first 2 times I ever ate from there I just go chips and salsa. But the last 2 times (3 weeks ago, and tonight) I got a burrito!
I love my Chipotle Burritos!

CelSera said...

LOL maybe they've gotten better since the last time we went a couple of years ago. My hubby and I could not STAND the food there. We went to another location after that just to see if the problem was just that particular restaurant, but the next one was even worse, lol. And I tasted a bite of leftovers that my cousin had a while after that, and I still didn't like it. :P

South Park made a funny parody about Chipotle...and yeah, I'd have to agree with them. But I know SEVERAL people who love it, and now I can add you and Chi to the list! xD

Coyadre said...

@Cel, I poured my heart out in comment form... but Blogger had to be a d*** about it and mess up... and I don't wanna retype it :(

Bree said...

"Most people (people who aren't use to Mexican food)would probably hate authentic Mexican food"

haha, this is so true. I (well, my family and I) have always cooked Mexican food, and I love it when people taste it and are like, "are you sure you're Mexican? This doesn't taste like Taco Bell!" lol. I love authentic Mexican/hispanic food though.

What you got sounded good!

Coyadre said...

@Bree Taco Bell is horrible, I can tell just from what i've seen. I've never eaten anything from that place, ever! But it's basically the same thing with Chinese, Japanese, and any other ese, an, ish, or on food.

But since you mentioned Hispanic foods in general *o*
I looooooove tostones or any other meal made with them (or plantains)
*La comida española = Win

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner