Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Some Late Night Stuff :P



 So i've been enjoying Late Night for the most part. It's hella glitchy but i'm living with it, waiting for a fix. I've finally got everything straightened out and stuff so I figured i'd just show some of my new sims i've been playing with :D


This is Michelle Flores, party girl and TV actress!






I'm still playing with Devin although I changed his hair to brown. I just preferred my sims with dark hair for some reason


I've started using the default EA skin now with the faces by Ephemera. I like the new sliders they added in so I figured why not use them! My game seems to be running better too now that i've cut out a lot of my CC clothing and mods. I like a lot of the EA clothes added. Some of the men's wear is a bit tacky, but some of them are pretty cool! I guess i'm pretty content with my simmies right now =D

3 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

You're lucky! My game keeps crashing D:

Emily said...

You're luckier phoebe. I can't get it open at all. :(

Coyadre said...

I'm sorry you guy's games aren't working properly.

I really hope everyone can get their games fixed. I keep hearing about the problems people are having. But this is one glitchy game if I don't say so myself; I think one of the glitchiest ones yet.

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner