Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Teach me how to dougie Teach me Teach me how to dougie!

Ouch, I can't hear...


I went to homecoming last night!!!!!!!!!!!!


And i'm back safe and sound. Had a pretty good time. Danced my face off, yo :P I literally can't hear right now, 7 hours later and my ears are ringing like WOAH! I'm glad I went, but I did something I probably shouldn't have. No not THAT! Lol hehehe... I made out with someone I probably shouldn't have one too many times... Oops? *Shrugs*


Now that i'm thinking about it I wish I hadn't cuz now it's gonna be held against me by this person because i'm not really interested in being with her again. But that's a hugely long story in it's own respects... But enough about that! I never realized how good of a dancer I was until last night since everyone likes to believe I can't dance and have no rhythm (My family mostly) but HA I showed them... oh wait, they weren't there... Nevermind! I guess that's one of the perks of being Black y Latino, good dancing genes =P


Wow, a lot of weird stuff happened last night, too much too mention. Just know that Coyadre was danced on my some girl while she and her boyfriend freak danced behind him... It was odd but hey, what happens at a Decatur Homecoming doesn't necessarily stay there  :S

3 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

LOL you bad boy xD

Well I'm glad you had a good time :)

Emily said...

I can't wait till prom

Coyadre said...

Hehe thanks :P

Neither can I! At least my senior buddies are coming this time =D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner