Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Late Night - Epic Win? *Updated*

You bet your trasero it is! Here are some pic of what my new Late Night Simmy - Devin has gotten into :P 
I with I could play with Mitcha, but because I have to wait for the mods to be updated i'm using the any game starter :'(
Meet Devin.

Creepy Vampire lady at the bar with her kid O.o

After the party was over and Devin was wasted... he did that

And that...

Then I got him vampireised by that creepy lady.

My only problem is that this glitch happens sometimes. It's not too often so i'm living with it for the time being.

Then his lady was fighting the elevator

Epic Face.

Elevator/1 - That Lady/Fail


Do you have Late Night yet!? Are you havin' a good time!? I'm definitely not going to school tomorrow =D



*Update* He became vampireised!!!

Vomit is always great...

This was happening for a while.

His eyes... They changed

Pretty awesome right!?

My mother was gushing over him earlier... She has a thing for vampires "He's cute, I like him" MOM, get out of my face!!! yo ;P

Yay for (semi-non sparkly) vampire

Hehe and my staying home tomorrow has been confirmed by my mom and mi Abuelita!!
Double Epic Win! ;D

3 comments:

CelSera said...

LOL Awesome dude -- your sim looks great and it's so cool that you're enjoying it! I'm really looking forward to getting my paws on it...

And have fun at home tomorrow! It's a necessary absence... ^_^

Coyadre said...

Hehe Thanks! Get it and have a ball :P
Replacing all these mods is the worse part of getting expansion packs though :S
And I decided to postpone my staying home until tomorrow, I had a lot of stuff to do today!

Bree said...

Looks really cool! I'm not going to get it because I uninstalled my game. I probably won't install mine until I get a new computer, and that might be a while from now lol.

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner