Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

It's Saturday!

No i'm not dead. I'm just insanely busy!
It is random babble time.


I'm kinda sad homecoming week is over. My last High School Homecoming week, so depressing to think about *Cries a little* I would go to the dance tonight but alas, none of my friends want to go. Well none of the one's I like to hang out with anyway, which makes me a bit upset cuz I really wanna go tonight. Ohh well :(


I only went to one, and that was when I was a freshman. I went with this girl named Christan, I miss her... She moved, but we're friends on Facebook :)


It was fun, but it was also kinda terrible. I don't feel like telling that story but there was definitely a person I didn't want to talk to for a while after. But anyway my friends are whack this year. Nobody wants to do anything! But we'll see.

9 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

Aww, I'm sure you can force one of your friends to go with you :P

Emily said...

Politely ask.

If that doesn't work, politely beg.

And in dire circumstances. . .

Sneak in a window put a bag over their head and drag them to your car.


:)

Coyadre said...

I have done steps 1 and 2 with my two best friends. Neither of them are going... but I decided i'll go without them. Better than sitting home tonight =D

I'm leaving in like a half hour so i'm probably gone right now... or i'm back home :P

Emily said...

Coyadre went to the dance.
Coyadre has on pants.
All the girls cried,
and all the boys moaned.
Cause Dre was the coolest
even though he went alone.

:) Never let me near the nursury rhymes.

firestar said...

Coyadre!!!! :D

Step 3 is a sure fire way.

Coyadre said...

Chocolate you sound like the bard from Fable :P

Emily said...

I sing better than him.

Coyadre said...

Oh no you don't!!!

Emily said...

Meh :P

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner