Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Create a Pattern

So umm... Is create apattern supposed to be self-explanitory...? Or am I just stupid?

I was interested in making some patterns this morning for some reason so I downloaded it. I'm not sure what Ea's deal is but why did they have to make everything harder than necessary? I mean Create a World is beyond me and this create a pattern thing made me want to commit murder! So yea i'm still stuck. Coulda given me a manual or something...

Rant over :D

3 comments:

Spychip said...

lol I just use TSR Workshop ;)

Sackgirl said...

I once tried create a pattern, i failed. I could not understand it and i have given up on create a world. Out of interest what pattern did you want to make. I really wanted to paste a copy of a picture of the girl from the Grand Theft Auto IV ads sucking a lollipop and put it on a t-shirt. I pray one day that someone else will do this.

Coyadre said...

I simply wanted a Spongebob pattern for my sim kids... but no create a pattern had to be all b@#$%y about it and say error every time! Then once I kinda figure it out I can't even get it into my game...
facepalm + Smh = how I felt


I would use TSR workshop, but create a pattern has made me resent the thought of making a custom pattern now :P

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner