Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I finally got Generations!

I got generations today. I haven't really gotten into until just about 2 hours ago. I spent all afternoon trying to get all my mods together and get my game back to perfection (i'm a perfectionist indefinitely) and by the time I was done my back hurt so I had to go lay down.

But I got back on and got into the fun of it all. I decided to play with my sim Joey, the one who busted his head against the trampoline :P I haven't done anything drastic yet. I got him to join a club, he's having a sleep over right now as I type, and he was invited to prom.

I wish I had more (better) pictures, but this is all I have.
That's joey with his prom date, some random premade Late Night teen. She looks rather normal so I decided why not pick her!





Yea that's all I bothered taking pictures of :P
I hope to have more tomorrow. I'm kinda just messing around with some of the new features right now but i'll get into the meat and tators tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sackgirl said...

Joey got a girlfriend.Joey just broke my heart lol.

Very cute pics.

I love Generations, just trying to get my game working right. Seems eyes, and mouths are missing from my Cas, so must be a Mod.

Coyadre said...

Well if it makes you feel better... she came on to him :P

And say what!? Eyes and mouths? That sounds really scary O.O I wonder what could be causing that?

Spychip said...

Woah! Where did you get that hair?! I really love it, but the version that's in my game is borked :(

Coyadre said...

Joey's hair? I got it from here http://ageiha.livejournal.com/14570.html
but I had to change it over to male with the CASTextureUnitool at MTS.com because she only did it for females for some reason. But I can just upload it to these comments for you if you really want it! That's why I decided to do it myself, I really liked that hair but the other versions I found of it weren't very nice. Lotus' re-textures are my favorite :)

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner