Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Got Accepted (check) Turned 18 (check) Graduated (CHECK!!!)

This has been a momentous year for me! I'm so happy to say I graduated high school tonight! It was probably one of the greatest nights of my life and I thoroughly enjoyed my last time together with my classmates; it's a beautiful feeling.

And to all of you guys that have not yet graduated high school I can't stress this enough, have a great time your senior year and on graduation night. On graduation night take as many pictures, give as many high 5's and hugs, mingle with as many people, and have as much fun as possible! Honestly if you don't you'll regret it. I had a ball with my friends and i'll never forget them or the fun we had tonight together! I'm so filled with joy right now ;D

Enjoy life friends!

3 comments:

paco1200 said...

ZOMG! Congrats dude! To celebrate, as P!nk says "RAISE YOUR GLASS!" :D

Really, that's so awesome!

Spychip said...

Woot! Woot! Congratulations, Coya!
I agree with Paco/P!nk, Raise Your Glass!

Coyadre said...

Thanks guys :D

And as Nicki Minaj said "I wish that I could have this moment for life!" One of the best times I ever had ;)

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner