Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Let me just get this out of my system :P

So I've finally gotten into all the fun stuff in Generations! Now it's time to get all this picture taking and documenting out of my system (for now anyway!) I'm still playing with Joey :P

Joey, the carefree rebellious type and his father James, a strict but loving single father.



James was invited to go on a free trip for the weekend that Joey went to prom with his gf Hannah; So he threw a teen party naturally! He had gotten a phone call that his neighbors were upset with all the noise they were making despite the fact that he has no neighbors :P

This scary guy showed up!



Party over :'( But at least his father didn't find out hehehe

James came home and was pranked. Joey had been waiting all weekend for that!


I have been wondering for the longest time what that facial expression meant lol

Obviously daddy was not happy!





Poor Joey right!?

Joey's revenge plot :P


To all the fathers out there: Never mess with a teenage boy's ego! (I doubt there are any fathers reading this right now)


His father grounded him, but do you think that stopped Joey?!

A night out with his best buddy Cyrus

Sneaky :D

that next day when James came home from work he scolded Joey and made him go to time out! (I thought that was hilarious!)

Isn't that kinda child abuse to leave your kid out on the porch for time out... in the dark O.O

Acting out, Joey went to prank the school.... then got caught. He has the worst luck right!?

what is James gonna do with his rebellious little prankster? Who know ;P

Now, i've finally got the Generation picture taking trigger finger under control :D 

4 comments:

Sackgirl said...

Great pics off Joey and his Dad. Gosh he looks like his Dad. Time outs are funny. I must find out how to ground a kid, i bet they have to really annoy the parent. I am loving Generations.

Coyadre said...

Yea, I was surprised when he told him to go to time out! I didn't know you could do that and especially with teens. But he really annoyed his father so I guess the kid has to be really bad or something :P

awesome_phoebe said...

I can't wait to get Generations, the dad looks hilarious with the yellow chest hair :P

Oh and congratulations on graduating! :D I hadn't been on your blog in awhile so I was looking through most of your posts since I'd been here last. I didn't think I should comment there because I didn't think you'd see it.

Coyadre said...

Oh hey Phoebe! I meant to comment to this the day you posted it but I forgot :S

Thanks for the congrats! And it's ok to comment on old posts. comments get emailed to me so I can reply when someone comments :D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner