Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, June 24, 2011

What do you guys think so far?

So I was realizing that my old Justin Bieber sim was getting a lot of page views so I figured i'd get back to working on an improved version. That one wasn't really all that great imo.

Now i'm not a Justin Bieber fan, but i'm not one of those people that want to ring his neck so i'm making him as... sim art I guess, not to actually have in my game. But regardless look at these updated pictures and tell me how you think he's coming along!







I know the hair is off but I think he's coming together nicely! I'd love to know what others think so far!

3 comments:

Sackgirl said...

I think you got the nose and eyes right, i think his mouth needs a little work, not much. Just the corners of his mouth. I am not a fan, i had to google some pics of him. I think so far though pretty good.

Coyadre said...

Thank you :D

Spychip said...

He's looking pretty good!
Nah, I don't like the human him, but the sim looks a ton like him ;) I'd know who he was just by looking at him :)

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner