Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

What i've been up to.

I've been kinda in and out of the online sim experience for a while now and I don't think i'll be getting back into it the way I use to be in the past anytime soon. I've been stressing out about getting everything together for college this August and I don't have as much time for it. I love the sims but they're not as important to me as they use to be I guess. But I do still care about my blog, and that's why i'm here :D

Here lately i've been anticipating the birth of my sister Daieya. My mother is huge and is about to pop, seriously! I'm gonna have to go to the baby shower Saturday too. Yay for me (sarcasm) but i'm excited for my first sibling. It's odd thinking about having a baby sister when you're 18 years old but I want one non the less. I told my mother I got the best of both worlds. I got to be an only child for 18 years and now I get a sibling to have that bond with. Lucky me huh?

Other than that i've still been in the internet neighborhood, just not too much of the sim part. I've been on the city-data forum a lot. Sounds boring because the main focus is well... city data but it's entertaining. It's nice to be able to talk about something other than sims every once in a while when you get on the internet. I've also been watching movies on this ole internet too. I realized that my favorite movie of all times is Rocky Horror Picture Show the other day. I've watched it 3 or 4 times in the last 5 days. It's a great movie, but if you don't like transvestites and lots of singing i'd suggest you stay away :P I happen to love both so the movie is highly entertaining to me!

I have how ever still been playing my sims. I play at least once everyday whether I just go create a character or play for 20 minutes. Generations is starting to ware off for me. It's an ok expansion but it's not super duper amazing.


I've been playing with my sim I uploaded last week, Jordan.

Hilarious times

I thought it was great how he put his finger up like that; like he was saying "Watch the hair girlfriend" or something! So funny

I wanted to test out some poses on my emo couple.


I had Joey break up with that townie chick I found for him because, "Somthing always came up" and she couldn't come over!!!

New love in ze air?
I've also been playing with my story progression family. This is Kenzie. I think she aged up beautifully!


That's her with her boyfriend Donte. I think they look nice together



So yea that's what i've been doing all week. Stay tune for the next installment I guess :P

4 comments:

Spychip said...

Oh wow, great week!
Mm.. college.. it seems so fun! I'm not even in highschool, but we're thinking about graduating me early so that I can just zip over to a community college and get a degree. Yeah, sounds far-fetched, right?
Anyway, I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR SISTER!!
You're pretty lucky to have been an only child for 18 years. I lost the status of 'only child' when I was 7. Just today my sister turned to the wrong channel (she was aiming for Disney) and stumbled upon a very... questionably named show, so I grabbed the remote and changed it quickly.
But little-miss I-am-a-princess-and-don't-you-dare-cross-me threw a fit. Grr... I shouldn't be ranting on your blog, this is already an epicly long comment xD

Coyadre said...

2 friends of mine took community college classes during their senior year this year. Probably a smart decision but I didn't feel like all the hassle :P

And although I am sad i'm losing not only my only child position, but also my youngest grandchild position, i'm happy that someday i'll get to be an uncle. XD Good thing I won't have to deal with that kind of stuff. Hopefully she'll look at me as a good role model!

Spychip said...

Of course she'll look up to you! If you're half as nice in person as you are on here, than I know she'll love you :)

Coyadre said...

Aww that was nice of you to say XD

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner