Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last day of grade school FOREVER!!! =D

Today was my last day of high school and i'm just so excited about it. I still have graduation practice until Wednesday ( The day of graduation) but at least I don't have to sit at any of those stupid desks anymore!

I'm also really excited because I have a lot of plans for college! I'm going to Bowie State University to study Sociology and the cost is basically all taken care of. I was very lucky. We had scholarship night last night at school and I won a little bit, $1000, but it will still be helpful i'm sure. And today was our senior picnic. It was a good time I guess. Got a little boring but I did have fun!

Can't wait =D

3 comments:

Spychip said...

Yay! Congrats!!! What is sociology? I've never heard of it... but that's awesome that you won a grant!

Coyadre said...

Thank you :D

And sociology is...

so·ci·ol·o·gy

noun /ˌsōsēˈäləjē/ 

1. The study of the development, structure, and functioning of human society

2. The study of social problems

I got that from google lol
That's better than I could have explained it :P

Spychip said...

Haha! Okay, well I know what it is now! When I first read it I thought you misspelled Psychology!

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner