Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunset Bar (No CC!)

Hey guys, i'm here with my first custom building with the Sims 3 EVER!!! But anyway I was bored the other day and I thought, "I'm really sick of Ea's bars and clubs!" So I wanted to make my own. I'm really proud of it and I actually enjoy going to it so I figured i'd upload it.  



A nice little bar native to Sunset Valley including a nice atmosphere with a great amount space, lots of tables for dining, 3 bars with tons of seating, bar decorations, a great bathroom area, 3 double doors up front for easy access in and out, parking spaces, and a stage with band equipment along with 3 seperate dance floor mats!


http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4331640#

3 comments:

The Write Sim said...

Great job! Sure to be a hot spot every night!

Sackgirl said...

Liking all the toilets. Looking good. Bars EA make are not so hot except for the poolside club (i forget the name) Good job.

Coyadre said...

Thanks guys!

@Sackgirl Yea, a lot of people have commented on the toilets. They're completely necessary so the patrons won't stand around peeing themselves because they can't get to a stall :P

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner