Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sims 3 and Stuff

Well i've been preparing for my graduation for the last 5 months or so (lol) and I think i'm finally just ready for things to be over with. This week was supposed to be my last full week, but i'm going out of town tomorrow so yesterday was my last day for the week. Today was just an off day for the heck of it :D

Next week is my last week of high school, I can't believe it! I'll also be 18 tomorrow. I'm gonna make a little special post for myself but I figured i'd mention it right now anyway. I don't know whether i'm happy or depressed that i'm graduating so soon, so I just want it to be over so I can stop feeling like this!!

Anyway, i've been pacifying myself with my sims lately. I've voiced on the Sims 3 forums that I think the game is way less than perfect, but it's still a good time (Terrible Jersey Shore reference there for ya...)

You may remember "Savannah County". I've been playing with them. Tabitha and Jeb Nathaniel 
Jeb has taken a liking to fishing. I wanted him to look a bit more hickish so I gave him shorter hair and a plaid shirt as apposed to the emo hair and the button up vest combo he originally had on. He still doesn't look like a hick but he's more of what I was looking for now.

Weird face :3

Creepy right?


And last time I uploaded pics of Jeb and Tabitha I forgot to mention this fellow. Does he look familiar?
Remember these 2? He's the same guy! That's Tabitha's brother Rhett. I had made a post about him and his wife Jolene both here and on the Sims 3 forums. He looks kinda different though. It's because i've changed my default skin since them.

Epic Bass is EPIC!

Tabitha is down on the muck to get her man

This is Eric. Tabitha's love interest.






Country lovin no?!     



I wanted to test out some new poses I downloaded on them, but the electric went out before I got the chance and there's no way i'm starting the game back up. Good thing I saved before! I'm tired, sorry for that really long blog post. Goodnight all =D

3 comments:

Spychip said...

HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BURTHDAY!!!
(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Coyadre said...

Aww Gracias Spychip. Thanks for the B-Day Bunny also =P

Spychip said...

B-Day bunny FTW!

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner