Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Monday, May 2, 2011

So on a scale of 1 to crazy, where am I?!

So we as members of this simmer community are all aware of the beautiful and amazing things out there for us to download right. I was just sitting here looking at some CC and realizing that I can't bring myself to download sims, worlds, or lots anymore, and i'll tell you why in just a moment.


I use to always download peoples sims and lots. It was just an interesting way of adding to my game, as most other simmers see it. I also use to enjoy world surfing and downloading nice big cities. But i'm just not realizing why I don't like to do it anymore.


Before I tell you why i'd like for you to know, I kinda have an extreme obsession problem. Seriously, i'm not like clinically what ever what ever... but it's there every darn day! But anyway, I just can't bring myself to do so. I think it has something to do with a slight jealousy. It's not like an immature jealousy, but a psychological jealousy. Mentally I feel like I shouldn't because I could easily do the same if I tried hard enough. It's so difficult to explain it. I guess (deep down) that's why I loathe uploading my creations. I have a very bizarre psyche, so i'm gonna stop trying to explain it lol


I'm sorry if it seems like i'm rambling crazily, I just wanted to get this out :P

1 comment:

Spychip said...

Do you mean on a scale of 1 to Charlie Sheen? XD

Just kidding! That's really not too weird, I have a few things like that.
I have a mental condition where I associate numbers and letters with colors... such as, when you say the letter C I think of a very soft blue, ect.
It's kind of weird to explain to people, like when somebody asks me,
"How did you remember that name?" I can't really answer with, "I remembered the colors."

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner