Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

"Love Is A Losing Game" - A *simple* Sims 3 Machinima

So I made this video last night in about 15-30 minutes. It's not really a complex video, I was just listening to some music and I thought about making a video, and this song just seemed perfect for what I wanted to do. Something simple, but kinda meaningful too. The song is called "Love is a Losing Game" by Amy Winehouse, one of my favorite singers of all time. Not my favorite song of hers, but it's worth a listen every once in a while. The song's a bit sad. I've heard people say it makes them cry... i'm not really a crier, especially not to music, but it's a sad little song. The full screen quality is not so great... but it looks pretty good in the fixed space my blog provided for it. Anyway, here goes nothin'! Enjoy I guess :P
                                                                                                 

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner