Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Stressed... But kinda excited...

Well, if you hadn't noticed, I haven't really been keeping up on my Real World series like I should be. I'm not really keep up on the blog either. This is all due to a nasty little thing I like to call stress.


I am experiencing it. This has been a really bad couple of weeks. Not tragic bad, but busy, exhausted, and lazy bad. School has become a stressful state of affairs. I have to have this 245 page book finished by Friday along with several, several 100 word essays about several different characters, activities, ideas, and blah blah blahs from the book. This wouldn't be a problem if 1. I hadn't got the book 2 weeks ago, 2. it wasn't almost Christmas time and i'm lazy, 3. I wasn't a slow reader, 4. if the book wasn't the most boring and painful thing ever, and 5. if I wasn't only on page 70 something... 1984, it's making me upset.


Also, I have a book project to do on Friday (in another class) along with a test I have to take on the other book, 1984. I figure for the book project i'll just... nevermind. :P I am also reading another book in my finances class. SO. MUCH. READING.


I am excited about Christmas though. I am because I can finally FINALLY get rid of this monstrosity I call my cell phone. After lots of begging and pleading, i'm getting a smartphone, a "Black Berry Curve 8530" to be exact!

Beautiful, isn't it!?

1 and a half weeks till school is done with for 2010... And 2 weeks until I get my Black Berry Curve! *Excitement x 24*

3 comments:

awesome_phoebe said...

I was in the same situation a few weeks ago. I leave EVERYTHING to the last minute. And do all in one, so if I was in your position I'd probably doing all those essay in 1 or 2 days... and they'd be crap.

But.. HAHA! I finished school awhile ago! I'm on holidays until February next year. So I can just relax, enjoy summer and the beaches, and get Christmas presents :P

Well I hope you get everything done and then you can relax :)

Coyadre said...

Haha summer. It's been 40 and below here every single day for the past couple weeks :P

I'm gonna get it done, whether it's soon, or Thursday night! I gotta do my work, I feel incomplete if I don't...

I just can't wait till Christmas! But by the time I get to my presents you'll probably be heading into the next day. It's early in the morning there right now isn't it? Well probably not when you read this... but you know what I mean!

awesome_phoebe said...

Yeah, when it's your morning it's probably my night or late afternoon :)

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner