Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Simself... For the millionth time!

So I got bored and re-vamped my already heavily re-vamped simself.


This is what I have. My nose doesn't look like that, it's too unique to capture in a sim, just like most other people's noses i've tried to simulate (ie Zac Efron, Beyonce, Lady Gaga... just to name a few)















He actually looks rather creepy to me. My profile picture should be somewhere to the right, and you can clearly see, i'm not as creepy looking as my sim counterpart. So the verdict of this simself... = kindafail. I thought it was looking good but then I got here. Teh blog sobers my happiness when I think i'm doing well on a sim :{


but anyway... here's a sim I made today randomly; his name is Elliot


1 comment:

awesome_phoebe said...

Well, personally, I think all your simselves look good lol :P

And I love Elliot's hair! :)

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner