Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Aww shucks!

I just got finish prefecting my JB sim (I'm not a fan... what. so. ever.) but I don't wanna upload him just yet.


There are two reasons for this.


Reason #1. I just uploaded my Lady Gaga sim to MTS2 and i'm hoping she isn't rejected. I worked hard on that darn sim! I just don't want to upload two sims really close together. I kinda wanna wait, you know, let her soak in a little bit.


Reason #2. Somebody else just uploaded a JB sim to MTS2 like 2 days ago.... and I don't wanna seem like a copier eventhough i've been working on this sim since the summer time. :S


Maybe Sunday? Monday?... I'll figure it out.


But anyway, I might as well show what he's looking like.

I think I did a pretty good job :P

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner