Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A bit confused...

Si I went to go play The sims 3 tonight, and that pesky yet helpful message saying that you have a mod that's not up to date. Fine. But the thing is, I haven't downloaded anything new... and I downloaded the new patch about 3 days ago and i've played fine since that point. Although all this is true I went and updated my mods anyway. I fixed all the problems in the Dashboard thingy by Delphy and i'm still getting this message! I took out my mods folder including all my custom content... still getting the message. I took out the downloads folder... still coming...


At this point i'm confused. Everything is up to date,  I haven't downloaded anything new, but it won't stop :( So as of right now i'm playing anyway. I backed up my stuff just in case. I don't know what this game's problem is tonight... :S

2 comments:

Chicago said...

Did you clear your caches? Try restarting the computer over afterward.

Coyadre said...

Still givin me this stupid stupid message... My game seems to be fine though. I'm just gonna go with it for now. My stuff is backed up so what ever happens happens I guess :\

( I'm not really worries about anything bad happening :P )

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner