Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Coyadre is happy!

It finally decided to snow! It hasn't snowed nice and good since the day after Christmas but tonight it looks like were getting a nice piece of snow here! It's so excruciating to hear about all the snow in the North, and the South, and the Mid West, and every where else in America but here! But it's finally doing SOMETHING!


And it doesn't take much for school to be canceled around here, so i'm pretty sure i'll be home tomorrow, which is why i'm making a blog post this late on a week day night! Have you guys seen any snow this season where you live!? I know some of you definitely have!

 Edit: This is a video I took on my phone last night! I was excited :P
That's my car all the way to the right btw =D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah... there's definitely snow where I am. Winter is brutal. :/

Coyadre said...

Its not really that bad here. Its cold in the winter hot in the summer, nothing extreme! That's living in the mid atlantic for ya! On the shore snow jus passes by us most of the time!

Mollymoo15 said...

No snow for me :/

Anonymous said...

My state is a bipolar weather state.

Coyadre said...

@Molly - :( I love when it snows! Good times, good times... =D

@Wednesday - Weather here is bipolar and has a bit of a personality disorder to boot. It's supposed to snow one day, then I end up with stupid rain... or nothing at all!

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner