Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Buenas Buenas (And Sims!)

Hello, it's Coyadre. I was in the mood for a good ole blog post today! Well this early morning rather.




Before I start I wanted to mention a side note, (I know I said I would picking the Real World back up this week (for those of you who read it) but honestly, I have no time what so ever! The semester is coming to an end, I have projects due, I have class work to do, tests to study for! It's all too much... Therefore The Real World's the last thing on my mind when I have free time! I'm not abandoning it, just extending my already extended break from it.)




But anyway, i've been playing with my story progression family and things sure are progressing!
Do you guys remember Demarcos and Porfirio? Well they've grown up to YA's!




Photobucket
D


Photobucket
And P


Porfirio's older so he grew up first! Looks a lot like his dad!




Then Demarcos grew up a few days later!




Demarcos' girlfriend Mia grew up too. I think she's really pretty!


I guess they're in love :P



But, we all know this couldn't be a Coyadre picture post without the infamous Mitcha!
Photobucket
Still being a vampire...


Photobucket
Photobucket
Target selected.
Photobucket
Now... Fun time!



That's all I have to say... Goodbye now :P

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner