Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dunkin's Playground, The fun place to play!

That sounded cheesy... makes me think of pizza...


But anyway, hello all! I was taking a break from being awesome (joking) and decided to make a blog post! I've been playing with my band "Dunkin's Playground" ALL day long! No joke! They've been very entertaining. I took some pictures of them in all their glory and awesomeness!



As always, the Blond is Brice, he's the lead! He plays guitar and is the foxy ladies man. He name is Sami Girl! She plays the piano, like the chick from Cobra Starship! She usually has on a lot of dark make-up with crazy highlighted hair but I cleaner her up and gave her a bit of a make-over. And our dread-head is Johnson. he's the newest edition. (after I gave Brian the boot) He plays drums and is Brice's right hand man!
























They're a good time! God, I watch too much Jersey Shore... *Shakes head and puts face in palm*

2 comments:

Mollymoo15 said...

Haha. I love 'em. :D

Nice to see ya again Dre. :)

Coyadre said...

I love em too! And thanks! It's nice to be back!

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner