Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coyadre's Super Cool Birthday Party!


So me and my posse rolled up, Sarah, Meg, and Sim_moore lol


Then Jinx's sim Cameron came!



Bitten was there simmin with Jake


Simsay showed up and was clearly upset about something


Simcrazy had my thought bubble above his head




Viet and Lisa rolled through


Fire came, but was running the wrong way


Polly's sim was there with her creeper smile


Pink came!


Kellbell and TRD showed up


OMG apparently had a problem with meh


Viet decided it was time for the gun show


GaGa was tardy (She was being a very very bad bad girl!)


TRD waved at me, so I waved back


But she was shocked to see GaGa


GaGa was happy to see me (Don't worry Jake!!)


Sarah and sim_moore played chess!


Then came Vidkid, with mixed emotions from the crowd!


Apparently Polly not happy to see Viddy either


Fire was shocked


And OMG!!! Is that 2 Viets

More pics tomorrow

1 comment:

Vidkid20 said...

Awesome! lol no one wanted me at the party. hopefully i dont scare the guest away. XD

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner