Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Random non-importatn post XD (But worth readin anyway!!!)

So as you may know, I threw myself a Sims 3 b-day party on Wednesday :)
But getting everything together wasn't easy. Especially when it came to Lisaboo,
Firestar, and Kellor lol!

I didn't have the proper hair's for these three ladies sims so I had to improvise,
which is never a problem for Coyadre :)

So what I did was this.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-I drew 3 little heads, naming each appropriately.
-Then I drew the hair of each of their sims with perfect detail!
-Then I chose the best hair that I had for their sims instead!

Yep, all in a hard day's work :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. I just pull up the screen on the exchange with the sim and compare from there. But your way is so much cooler lol.

Coyadre said...

Thanks Ray lol

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner