Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Coyadre's Super Cool Birthday Party! Part 3 (End)

Here are the last of the pics


So I got bored and started this fire!


Lisa was staring at Gaston in aww


Sim_moore finally escaped Bitten's evil plans


Robot Simcrazy took over Polly's picnic with his evil powers!


Creepy guy was still randomly at the party


OMG was happy but still antisocial!


By that time I got the fire ready!


Viddy was having issues while TRD just stared at her in pain


See Viet!? That's why you don't make fun of Vidkid, she has powers


Evil POWERS


Simcrazy escaped the umbrella but it obviously left a mark on him


Or was it Robot Simcrazy


Polly and Fire were ganging up on Creepy Guy


GaGa and Pink had a lovely conversation about shovels!


Lisa and Gaston have got somethin goin on here


Viet came to roast marshmallows with me


Then she left... but obviously still has a problem with Viddy and her powers


OMG finally stopped being anti and danced with TRD


Viddy and Polly chilled a bit!


Meg was giving Cameron the evil eye


Sim_moore was happy for some odd reason


By the time all this happened I was alone


Fire still looked upset and was having an eye issue


So Lisa kept her company!


OMG and TRD were still gettin it


Jake was getting tired


I think Kellor was too, but I don't know what that face means


Viet looked like she was ready to beat something


Cameron almost drowned


Sim_moore was the first to the mini bar


Polly was bein weird just staning behind Gaston like that


Then she made this face


Apparently Pink hates Viddy now too


I think Simcrazy is definitely scared of Viddy!


Still drinking I see (You Wino!)


Jake and GaGa were having more lover time behind Creepy Guy


Bitten was eating a ground steak


Polly and non-violent Robot Viet were dancing!


Viddy was creepin Simcrazy out


At least Rayrayy likes you Vid


Robot Simcrazy was stalking Fire


Then me and Fire started dancing... but he was still there


Lisa approved of our dancing


GaGa and Jake were getting closer


Viet was excited by the empty buffet table


Meg... Your doin it WORNGZ


And Sim_moore does not approve


Pink was giving scary guy the hand


Simcrazy was pondering something important!


Kellor was all up in me and Fire's dancing space


Lisa was just wandering around


She then found a friend in the creepy guy


Viddy went to play chess alone because all you mean people made her feel bad


I think I was scaring Fire!


I think it's cause I look intoxicated


Simsay was the first to ditch me


Then Viet and Gaston


Followed by creepy guy who I didn't even invite


Firestar then ran away screaming "I'm free, i'm free!"


She hurt my simself's intoxicated feelings

After that everyone was just leaving

1 comment:

Vidkid20 said...

love the party!!! the special power part made me laugh. :-D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner