Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Coyadre's Super Cool Birthday Party! Part 2

More Pics


After a while everyone began to crowd around me


I found Chocolate's sim!


And Rayrayy too


Simcrazy was having some issues with the umbrella


Polly's sim made a little picnic next to a bush!


Jake and GaGa were getting intimate (Que Escandeloso!)


Rayrayy was making us dinner


And by that time Vidkid was in a gym suit


Then there was this creepy person (Bein a creeper!)


Fire was still hating all of us



Sim_moore and Bitten were still floating


Viddy was still the star of the party. (Why does Kellor hate Viddy so much )


Robot Sarah was thinking about Saturn


OMG was bein all anti too!


Simsay was staring at the cool design on the wall



I was sad so I had to call Fire and Simsay ovar


Then creepy guy started stalking Viddy


Simcrazy was still stuck


Meanwhile, OMG ROBOT SIMCRAZY TOO
darn robots ruinin teh partay lol


Ray decided to put our food on the ground!
Thanks Rayy, gosh


I think Robot Viet possessed Lisa


Cameron was staring at the pool wall for some odd reason


I think Bitten wanted to eat Sim_moore


Later I decided to break out into my signature dance


Then, I wanted to start a fire
and if I didn't know any better i'd say my simself was chekcing out Simsay


Meanwhile GaGa and GaGa lover were getting closer


To Be Continued

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner