Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ummm ok then...

So I got up this morning and was in the mood for some simming so I decided to play with my story progression family. I have the Nraas story progression mod, which I love! My extended family finally has children so now my children have cousins to play with and grow up with. But anyway, I was playing and this message popped up at the top


Click on it and read that obnoxiously yellow circled excerpt. O.o
Brooke is now father... ummm ok then story progression....

I actually have nothing wrong with lesbianism or gayness in my game at all, I just thought that was odd and hilarious! :P
I think Brooke is somehow related to my family through marriage or something. She's not a normal guest at the family reunions I throw though lol :3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol, I think that could be interesting! :)
I wish there was a mod like that for Sims 2.
Btw, great blog - following you, follow back? :)

Coyadre said...

Thanks, I like your Sims 2 town! I will follow back :D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner