Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Just some things i've been doing AND!!!

Well i'll start with the AND first... I've reached 20,000 pageviews and I almost have 100 followers. I never thought this blog would be anything. Not that i'm some huge success in the blogger world, it's just that when I started this blog I never thought i'd get nearly 100 people interested in some of the things I have to say and or show from time to time. Thank you to everyone who visits, follows, and comments, it really does mean something to me :'D


But to get sim related, i've been playing with my band, Dunkin's Playground all this weekend. I think the band system is a little off in terms or realism and well, realism, but i've been enjoying them! Pics?!

I hate to say it, but I kinda enjoy taking these pointless pictures of my sims posing... :P

Awkward...

Awkward again... lol

Hehe no comment :P


Raaaaaawr!!!!






Johnson and Tom must have hit it off well... It was so random and hysterical to see two grown *** men dancing like women on a bar counter!!! So funny :'D

Nothing like a little "punch" to keep the night goin strong.

Brice wants to marry Sami... I think it'll mess up the band though because next he'll want 50million kids and aghh I hate children!


Baby free woohoo ftw ;P

I also finally got them a gig! I've never had one of my bands play a gig so it was new for me.


There was a modest amount of sims there. Some of them are in the bathroom or at the bar so you can't see them :P


there are 4 separate urine puddles in the bar, can you spot all 4!?



Sims 3 is devouring my life right now... And I don't necessarily have a problem with it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for baby-free woo-hoo's! Lol! Love this post!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was causing problems, but I think that's because my computer is old and doesn't have enough memory for all the stuff I was downloading at once. :D
So if you have a good computer, you should give Sims 2 a shot, they're awesome! :)

Coyadre said...

Thank you for loving my post lol

My computer is fairly decent I guess. I already have The Sims 2 though, I use to love that game! I find it hard to play sometimes because i'm so use to The Sims 3 now. But I still like to revisit my old sims from time to time :D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner