Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fun with poses!

So, like a lot of other simmers i've gotten into taking random pointless pictures of my sims doing these poses for my own personal amusement and such. I've basically only used them with my bands. I would use them more often for other random photoshoots but they're such a pain to use! Grr :P

Ze band "Dunkin's Playground"
Brice, Sami, and Johnson, in that order :P

Sami again, that'ss not a pose, I just think she looks good in this picture!

Posing with her piano

Posing with her piano in a slightly altered position :P

Naughty!

Still Naughty, yet further away this time

The boys, "Dirty Damiens" Skip, Lenny, Tommy, and Milo in the front

Lenny looks possessed and scary...

I don't know why I always have to take a picture of the same pose but slightly further away :P That's just what I do!






Yay, poses are fun!

2 comments:

Chicago said...

Haha! Taking pics of zoom ins and outs of the same pose is fun! Have to have a variety.

Your pics are cool. I like the 5th ;)

Coyadre said...

I liked that one too and the one of Lenny and Skip :D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner