Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another attempt ends in Failure!

Of course i'm talking about The Sims 2, one of the greatest most entertaining and expansive games i've ever played! I love the Sims 2 with all my heart. So many countless hours playing with my good ole creations. But the Sims 2's older and less glamorous brother The Sims 3 has forbid me from ever truly being able to play The Sims 2 the way I use to.

I guess what i'm ultimately saying is I love the Sims 2, but after playing the Sims 3 I am almost incapable of playing The Sims 2 for more than a half hour. I have no idea why this is. I mean, I don't think The Sims 3 is THAT much better than the Sims 2, and don't think it looks THAT much better, I don't think the features are THAT much better, but something psychologically has me pulled into The Sims 3. Idk what it is, but i'm a minion of 3 :D

And since I don't post regularly like I use to due to lack of time, patience, and things to talk about, here are some random pictures of some of my latest sims and what i've been doing with them!
I was testing out that new Lemonleaf skin on this simmy of mine... I really don't remember his name (Like always) but I did keep the skin!

This is a sim I made the other day. Don't remember her name either... I really need to start remembering my sims names better!


Same sim


Same sim again :P

Mitcha with that new Peggy hair. I don't play with him like I use to... Shame :S


He's too shiny now. :S

My story progression sim Demarcos got married.
And had 6 children with his wife Mia O_O (All my doings though :P) I had my first set of triplets too! Mye, Myra, and Myli! I rememberd those names!

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner