Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Mitcha Moore and Miss Gaga!

So Lady Gaga has finally come to Sunset Valley and coincidentally lives next to the town shagger Mitcha! Lets see what happened!



So Miss Gaga had just moved into her new seaside villa, so I figured she should go meet her only neighbor.



Her only neighbor being my sim Mitcha. They hit it off nicely...

Then all of a sudden this happened. Mitcha's eyes are lol :P

Gaga Oooo Lala

Rawr!

Then some very expected Woohoo occurred.

She looked a bit disappointed
Then Mitcha put those vamp eyes on her
Gaga was trapped

Could it be love!?

Probably not :P

Gaga seemed happy though!



I guess Mitcha was happy too!

Ohh Gaga, still, no one can quite read that poker face... I know that was a corny joke! Leave me alone ;P

4 comments:

MummyGaGa said...

um after reading that post, me and Lady GaGa may need to talk! LOL!

Coyadre said...

Oh that Lady Gaga... She was born that way!

Omg I know, I need to stop! lol

firestar said...

Hot damn. Get some! Lol, when you said "shagger", I thought of Austin Powers. :D

Coyadre said...

Muahhaha yes Fire! :3

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner