Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Chronicles of Mitcha

So i've been playing with my favorite sim in the whole wide world, Mitcha. He's been calming his life down since that last time I posted pictures of him on this blog, which was ages ago!

Anyway, commence picture spam!

I liked this picture of him so I added it. Those vampire eyes are so shimmery O.O
Mitcha was on a date but that paparazzi bitch in that thought bubble was harassing poor old Mitcha. I guess that's what you get when you're a celebrity...

Stalker status...

The next day he took his doggy Killer for a walk to the park

I really like that coat thing. It's very gothy vampire-esque

It took like that whole day to get there because he lives next door to Gobias Koffi and Killer decided he wanted to crap on the side walk like 50 times and you know they just have to stop every 2 seconds like idiots. Nonetheless they made and look who was there. That damned paparazzi hoochie!

Stalker much?

She was snapping pics left and right, even pics of poor Killer.



Killer was thoroughly pissed.

Then this guy needed an autograph

Mitcha is a nice guy so he went ahead and made that guys life!
After that annoying afternoon Mitcha and Killer headed on home. By the time they got there it was 2 in the morning and they were both stuck behind some idiotic invisible wall, causing me to become quite pissed. Moveobjects on helps though I guess...


Stay tuned for more interesting excerpts from Mitcha's life :P

2 comments:

Sackgirl said...

He looks like a fun character. I can see why he is your favourite sim. Cool pics. He has great facial expressions and i love his dog.

Coyadre said...

He is a fun one! That's why i've had him so long. One sim I would never upload or get rid of :D

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner