Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

My game = UGH!

Hello blog! I haven't been around here for a bout a week or so... mainly because I haven't played the Sims 3 in a week or so, reason being because it is giving me sooo much trouble! I'm having a glitch problem that I believe the pets patch brought on. My sims keep complaining that there is something in their way despite the fact there in a huge open space.

Because of that I have given up on trying to enjoy the Sims 3 until a new patch comes... or something. So much for trying to revive my blog right now... Can't even play the darn game! *Shakes fist in fury*

I've been replacing my need to play sims by playing other games like DDR, Just Dance, Kirby, Kotor and other games most people don't play. I'll be waiting for you to fix your problems sims 3 pets! I would uninstall and reinstall and leave pets off but that's too much work :S

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner