Mi Gente! (or Followers)

Most popular posts this week!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Blog revival

Hello followers! I just wanted to make a quick blog post saying that I plan to do a full revival of my blog and the things I do here. If you hadn't noticed, I seldom update and don't always have the time to respond to comments like I use to. Well that's ending!

Edit:
I am going to continue uploading sims as i've been doing here and there but I also plan on continuing some stories of mine. Mainly David: The Homeless Simmy and The Unusual Life of Coyadre. They're continuation of older stories that I had a lot of fun doing! I decided not to continue my other stories (that some have been asking about) because they either took too much CC or too much time. And plus, I want to do stories I have fun with and don't look at as chores. So bare with me, more sims, stories, pictures, and etc coming soon!

No comments:

This Blog Is Brought To You In Part By

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
 
#header-inner